Do you have an event that could use more (communication) science?
CSG's founder Richard Chataway has spent over 10 years applying behavioural science to make communications more effective, and he has extensive experience in thought leadership. He has written for leading trade publications and spoken at conferences throughout Europe and Australia.
Recent events include:
- Public Health Wales Annual Conference, Newport, UK, October 2017
- Association for Business Psychology Annual Conference, London, UK, October 2017
- Lloyds Banking Group Operations Training Event, Edinburgh, UK, July 2017
- AI and Robotics in Customer Engagement Directors Forum, The Shard, London, UK, June 2017
- Google Sales Team Training Event, London, UK, June 2017
- Mediatel 'Connected Consumer' Conference, London, UK, June 2017
- London Behavioural Economics Network, London, UK, April 2017
- The Media Research Group Conference, Warsaw, Poland, November 2016
- 'Nudgestock' Festival of Behavioural Science, Folkestone, UK, June 2016
- Personalised Nutrition 2.0 Congress, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 2016
- Call Centre and Customer Services Summit 2016, London, UK, April 2016
If you are interested in Richard speaking at your event, then please contact us using the form below.